Sunday 26 May 2013

Brick Lane & Bagels!

So today, I visited Brick Lane, and one of the very first bagel shops in Britain! Beigels Bake is open all hours, and, judging by the street-long queue outside, is very popular, serving punters since 1977. When visiting, although there was a whole host of varieties, I, being a vegetarian and quite a picky eater settled for a butter filled bagel. Not the most elaborate of choices, I know, but, for only 30p who's argueing? To drink, I got a frappe (a self-confessed guilty pleasure of mine) from the coffee shop next door, and that all added up to create a nice summer lunch, that was quick, easy, very cheap and very delicious (I brought some home to have for my tea!). I'm definitely going to go there again!








Total Cost: £3.50 (Bagel - £0.30, Frappe - £3.20)
Tastiness: 9/10
Healthiness: 7/10
Overall Food Factor: 8/10
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Beigels Bake
159 Brick Lane, 
London E1 6SB

No comments:

Post a Comment