Monday 27 May 2013

Summer Smoothie Recipe

























I love summer. I mean, who doesn't? The lovely weather, being able to go to the beach and enjoy the sunshine, going on long walks outside, and the food. I'm talking fresh salads, ice-cream, barbeques, and, my favourite summer delicacy, smoothies. Easy to make, and amazingly tasty, smoothies are an essential. To celebrate summer, and the half term (in England anyway), I've created a delicious (if I do say so myself) summer smoothie recipe, for you to try!
























Summer Smoothie recipe - Serves 2 (or 1 if you're feeling greedy).

You will need:

  • 1 apple
  • 1 mango 
  • 250ml of Orange Juice
  • And a Blender
Instructions:
  1. Firstly, pour the orange juice into the blender.
  2. Then, chop the apple and mango into small chunks, and add it to the orange juice.
  3. Turn on the blender and put it on full power for 1 and a half minutes, then pour into 2 glasses (I served mine in a mason jar because they're cool).
And voila! You have the perfect smoothie for summer!










Cheapiness: 10/10
Tastiness: 9/10
Healthiness: 10/10
Overall Food Factor: 9/10
-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment